How do I discontinue service?
Notification should be made in writing to discontinue utility services with the city. Fax or mail your signed request or come to the office, at least a week before you plan to move. In the event you have a refund from your deposit, a check will be mailed to your forwarding address. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.

Show All Answers

1. How do I open a new account?
2. What do I need to know about my bill and payment?
3. How do I discontinue service?
4. What if I have questions about my services?
5. Who do I contact if I have a water emergency?