Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The city's popular youth summer camp will begin Monday, June 5, and continue through Friday, Aug. 4. The 9-week program is for youth ages 5 to 16 and will be from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following locations:
• Cherry Cultural & Educational Center (925 George W. Engram Blvd.)
• Palm Terrace Elementary School (1825 Dunn Ave.)
• Schnebly Recreation Center (1101 N. Atlantic Ave.)
• Sunnyland Recreation Center (825 Washington St.)
• Turie T. Small Elementary School (800 South St.)
• Yvonne Scarlett-Golden Cultural & Educational Center (1000 Vine St.)
Breakfast and lunch, sports, crafts, field trips and games are provided at the summer camps.
Registration is first come, first served and will open Monday, May 1, at City Hall (301 S. Ridgewood Ave.) in the Parks & Recreation office on the first floor. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Appointments are not required to register youth and the registration fee has been waived for this year. The cost for the summer camp is $270 per youth and there is a 10% discount for siblings. A weekly payment plan of $30 per week is available. For more information, call (386) 671-8250.
Scholarships are available online through the Volusia County Community Assistance Division for qualifying youth. To apply for scholarships, visit www.volusia.org/scs.