Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
There will be an Education and Community Town Hall Meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7, at the Midtown Cultural and Education Center at 925 George W. Engram Blvd.
The meeting, which is open to the public, is sponsored by Daytona Beach NAACP and VCAALC and is in partnership with the School District of Volusia County and Daytona Beach Commissioner Paula R. Reed.
• Daytona Beach Mayor Derrick L. Henry
• District 2 School Board Member Anita Burnette
• Volusia County School Superintendent Dr. Ronald "Scott" Fritz & staff
• Principals from Turie T. Small Elementary, Palm Terrace Elementary, Campbell Middle School and Mainland High School
• Community and educational leaders