Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Head over to downtown Beach Street Saturday, Feb. 20, for the 10th annual Wine & Chocolate Walk. Enjoy strolling on Beach Street and sample wonderful wine and scrumptious chocolate from 1 to 6 p.m. at more than 15 locations. The event will have two check-in points: one on North Beach Street, and one on South Beach Street.
This event typically sells out, so be sure to purchase your tickets in advance via Eventbrite at https://bit.ly/3j4NWf4. The cost is $20 for an advance ticket and $25 for a ticket purchased at the event.
The Wine & Chocolate Walk is the first event to return to the downtown area since the city enacted its local state of emergency due to the pandemic. Social distancing protocols and other safety measures will be in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• The event will take place outdoors on Beach Street's new beautiful sidewalks. Streets will be open to traffic.
• There will be two ticket tents, one on each end of Beach Street. The lines will be socially distanced.
• All staff will be required to wear gloves, masks and have disinfectant available.
• Each participating merchant and vendor will be required to enforce social distancing rules, wear masks and gloves, and have a hand sanitizer station available. Also, staff will conduct a health assessment before vendor set-up, and vendor locations will be spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart.
• Vendors will wear gloves or use hand sanitizer before and after handling money.
Ticket purchasers will be advised of the Event Safety Plan above and asked to observe CDC guidelines as follows:
• Masks are required when not socially distanced.
• Participation is limited to no more than 50 persons per host site.
• Wear your mask at all times inside stores except when seated or tasting your sample.
Parking is available behind the shops in free public areas.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.RiverfrontShopsofDaytona.com.