The Daytona Beach Farmers' Market, also known as Market@Magnolia, has a rich history, a great location, and first-rate vendors. Every Saturday, the Farmers' Market is the place for fresh produce and a gathering place for the community.
Every Saturday 7 a.m. to noon
Magnolia Avenue between Beach Street and Palmetto Avenue
The Farmers Market is managed by the Downtown Development Authority.
Farmers' Market moves from City Island to Magnolia Avenue
Saturday, Aug.29, 2020, the Farmers' Market moves to its new home on Magnolia Avenue between Beach Street and Palmetto Avenue for the following reasons:
- The Farmers’ Market vendors agree that it is a better location for their business.
- The location (Market@Magnolia) will create new opportunities for evening and weekend events.
- Downtown businesses will benefit from the closer proximity of Market customers.
- Magnolia Avenue offers more protection from heat and wind than the open parking lot at City Island.
- Events on City Island continue to increase, reducing available parking and sometimes closing the market.
- Customers will have plenty of parking both on the streets and in the parking lots behind Beach Street.
- The new location is closer to the VOTRAN bus stops.
Available products at the market:
| Food Products|
- Food-related items are the core of the market experience
- Unusual products, not readily available in stores, such as gourmet
preparation, unusual flavors or ingredients, or ethnic recipes
- Produce from Local Farmers
|Plants and Flowers|
- Plant vendors with unique plants from local growers
- Pottery, clothing, jewelry, yard art
- Homemade crafts
For More Information
Visit Market@Magnolia's official webpage or contact Melanie John, Market Manager, (386) 671-8189 or email the Farmers' Market or Redevelopment staff (386) 671-8180.