Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach
Located in downtown Daytona Beach, the Riverfront Shops offers more than 60 shops, restaurants, attractions and services on Beach Street between Orange Avenue and Bay Street.
For a store directory and more information on upcoming events in downtown Daytona Beach, visit the Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach’s website. Updates are regularly shared through the Riverfront Shops Facebook and Instagram pages.
Farmers' Market moves from City Island to Magnolia Avenue
Saturday, Aug.29, 2020, the Farmers' Market moves to its new home on Magnolia Avenue between Beach Street and Palmetto Avenue for the following reasons:
- The Farmers’ Market vendors agree that it is a better location for their business.
- The location (Market@Magnolia) will create new opportunities for evening and weekend events.
- Downtown businesses will benefit from the closer proximity of Market customers.
- Magnolia Avenue offers more protection from heat and wind than the open parking lot at City Island.
- Events on City Island continue to increase, reducing available parking and sometimes closing the market.
- Customers will have plenty of parking both on the streets and in the parking lots behind Beach Street.
- The new location is closer to the VOTRAN bus stops.